Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Birthday Gal




 
This past week I celebrated another year of life and honestly can’t even remember the last time I enjoyed celebrating my birthday so much!
 

Before my birthday rolled around, I was rather depressed…. Approaching 28 felt as though I was reaching a milestone but hadn’t accomplished all that I had desired.   So I reluctantly made brunch plans with my parents and set up a girls day out with the best friend… My darling husband did all that he could to surprise me and at the end of the day I felt like 28 was the new 21! 

 

These last two weeks have really shown me how important it is to actually cherish and enjoy each moment of your life… spend time doing the things you enjoy and surround yourself with the people who mean the most to you ❤️

 

Enjoy my birthday celebration snaps for now | xo |Stay tuned for my birthday resolutions!


Morristown Pancake House - brunch with my parents.

 
| All white errythang |


Seafood and Orange Martinis - Yum
Fried Oysters . Calamari . Shrimp .
( I can't find pictures of our mussels - I'm sure we'll go back soon enough though.)

We spent the following weekend in Philly and had brunch at Moshulu πŸ’•


 Although I grew up in NYC and have worked here for about a year or so ... I can never get enough days in the city. 
Thank you Veenz!

First stop Room Service - Hells Kitchen

Virgin lychee mojito

Spicy basil noodles with shrimp and lychee - shrimp fried rice. Can you tell I love lychees? 😍


Veenz and I share a birthday month so we exchanged adorably wrapped presents 🎁


Walking | Shopping | Talking - what we do best 


When in doubt - selfie πŸ’πŸ»


And the birthday celebrations came to and end with dessert and pretty drinks at The Park
(Loved the ambiance)

28 you have been beautiful so far πŸ‘£

No comments:

Post a Comment