Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Three Things Thursday

one.     So... my heart was broken this weekend ....I went grocery shopping this past weekend and there was fall/halloween stuff EVERYWHERE! Everything pumpkin is back - Why oh why can't we wait until September 22nd (official start of Autumn) or even like in November? I know most people are ecstatic but this girl doesn't want summer to leave! Time to pull down the sweaters and boots and reorganize my closet - dresses and sandals you will be missed!

one a.   Speaking of Labor Day Weekend - I decided to wear all white at our family barbecue.  Thanks to my beautiful mamma's boutique for my flowy summery outfit. {Also my husband matched me - he's such a cutie}





two.      iPhone 7 pre-order tomorrow!! I will have had my iPhone for exactly two years tomorrow - it functions just fine but I'm bored and totally over deleting my text conversations and pictures in order to take more pictures :) so I will be one of those crazy people preordering my phone at midnight tonight =D

two a.   Speaking of iPhones, I was really annoyed when I couldn't delete the Podcasts app off of my phone. So it was immediately filed away in another folder along with my so useful "Stocks" and "Tips" {just kidding} under the label "Extras" - I don't think i've ever even opened any of these apps.  But I recently came across The Skinny Confidential - she has a great blog and posts some great snaps as well.  One of things I've been obsessing over recently is their His and Her podcast. Check it out if you haven't already.  Cheers to finally finding use for the Podcast app.

three.    I'm currently reading Mindy Kaling's "Why Not Me?" But I have these books in my amazon cart - I'm dying to read these!! But I refuse to order multiple books together because then I get distracted and never finish the one I already started.  Girl Boss, You are a Badass, and Leave Your Mark

three a.    I'm all about getting my hustle on and finding positivity and productivity in all aspects of my life right now.  If you don't know who Superwoman is you must check her out.  I've been watching her vlogs and am really trying to capture her positivity in my life as well.  I just preordered her book.

four.         totally unrelated - I wish my favorite sushi place as on grubhub/seamless/basically delivered all the way from the city. Okay bye.

Happy Almost Weekend || Til Next Time Loves
xo || Happiness Never Goes Out of Style || xo





No comments:

Post a Comment