Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

On Sunday We Brunch

My favorite part about Sundays is brunch.  It's safe to say we've turned Sunday brunch into some sort of tradition over the last two and a half years.  Hubby's new job only gives us two Sundays a month to enjoy this quality time and I'm still grateful because we've gone weeks in the past without having any days off! 

We don't set alarms for these special Sundays, let our bodies catchup on all the rest they need... We'll slowly make our way out of bed and get dressed for brunch.  This week we decided to try this place Raymond's in Ridgewood, New Jersey. Followed by a trip to Trader Joe's.  

If you know me or have been keeping up with my blog posts you know I'm not a fan of fall but warm chunky sweaters never fail me.  I decided to dress up my casual fall outfit with my Valentino's.  Yes - I'm just a tad obsessed with these shoes.  


Shoe shots as we were waiting ...
Halloween | Fall Decor




Hubby : Norwegian Eggs Benedict
Me : Huevos Rancheros






OUTFIT DEETS:
:: From Head to Toe ::
Face : bareSkin Foundation - #08 Bare Beige
Eyes : Naked 3 Palette -  Limit & Buzz
Blush : Estee Lauder
Lips : Nars Lipstick Charlotte 
Jewelry
Earrings: Tacori
Rings : Tacori
Watch : Breitling
Outfit
Top : Forever 21
Necklace : Forever 21
Accessories  
Shoes : Poudre Valentino Pumps

Next Stop ...

Must pick-up my favorite flowers. Such beautiful blooms!


Sundays usually feel so short because they technically end at 6PM and that Monday reality kicks in.  We came home and meal prepped for the week, put away the laundry we did yesterday, and will catch up on our shows from this week.  How do you spend your Sundays?

xo || Happiness Never Goes Out of Style || xo

No comments:

Post a Comment