Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Time Out Tuesdays

Here's my spin on the Three Things Thursday Post now on Tuesdays!


1.  Marriage is for Losers

If you're married - or about to be (anytime this century) check out this article! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kelly-m-flanagan/marriage-is-for-losers_b_4369869.html?


2.  How to Make Your Work Day Go Faster

Most of us start our work week dreading Mondays, praising God that we've made it to Friday! (Been guilty of this some weeks but these tips really help you enjoy being at work and make your week fly by!) http://me.popsugar.com/how-to/How-Make-Workday-Go-Much-Faster-42469473 # 2 is my holy grail!
My afternoon must haves are : chocolate covered almonds and 100 ounces of water all day... which in the end gives me a reason to take a walk to the bathroom.



3.  Spontaneous Date Nights

As mentioned in a previous blog post that my hubby's work schedule limits our time together.  The days I'm at work he'll be off.  Last night after work, I planned on picking up some groceries for the week but we ended up at the movies instead. I love this new weeknight spontaneity in our relationship now!
Also - why are the trailers soooo long? My popcorn never even makes it to the actual movie ... #firstworldproblems


Its 2016 - Am I the only one who still saves ticket stubs?!


4.  :: Calling all Bollywood Fans :: 

I saw Ae Dil Hai Mushkil - let me know your thoughts in the comments below if you've seen it. I was kind of annoyed in the beginning of the movie but {{ SPOILER ALERT}} SRK completely made my night with his surprise appearance for a whole 2 minutes.  Karan Johar you have rocked it one more time!! - The controversy over this and other movies with Pakistani actors has just rubbed me the wrong way - Fawad Khan had a small but strong role - why discriminate against great talent??  Aishwarya's come back was hot to say the least! Check it out if you love a Karan Johar movie !!

Aishwarya Rai | Ranbir Kapoor | Anushka Sharma | Fawad Khan

5.  Rose Gold Utensils - SAY WHAT?I temporarily lost my mind over these. How UHmazing would these look on my Thanksgiving Dinner Table?!


6.  :: Fan Girl Moment :: Sabyasachi for Pottery Barn!!
If you don't know who Sabyasachi is, please google him right now you are missing out on a legendary Indian Fashion Designer.  He just teamed up with Pottery Barn and even though none of the items match my white/gray home decor I could not resist ordering some statement pieces.



7.  Happy November lovelies!
Can you believe there's only two more months left in 2016?! The holiday season is right around the corner and I cannot wait to start shopping. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving but you know I'm counting down the days to the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday in the US / Boxing Day in Canada, etc etc)  Every Shopaholics Holiday! I know the day-after-Christmas sales are better but how do you just say no to all those "Deals of the Day" ?! 
Side note - recently Confessions of a Shopaholic was on TV when I was flipping through the channels and I couldn't help but laugh because I saw a bit of myself in her, sadly! 


Until next time loves.


|| Happiness Never Goes Out of Style ||

No comments:

Post a Comment