Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

My Fall Essentials + Casual Friday OOTD



So fall is in full effect and I've been MIA from the blog because I've simply just been depressed the last week or so.  The weather here in Jersey has been gloomy and cloudy and the sun finally came out yesterday and put me in a good mood again.  Scarves are probably the only reason I like fall (sometimes). I own a million and one scarves and love them because they're a great accessory that can add a nice oomph of texture or color and keep my neck warm.  The other great thing about fall besides Thanksgiving basically being around the corner is busting out the dark shades of lipsticks. One of my staples is Ruby Woo by Mac that I decided to wear today to match the heart on my sleeves {literally} 

I love my Speedy 35 its probably the most used bag in my entire wardrobe and the one I care the most about as well - it killed me to put this on the ground.  I'll use this bag with pretty much any outfit - any season but I absolutely love using this bag during the fall - it fits all my essentials comfortably and the dark browns go with basically any colored outfit. 

Fridays are casual attire at the work scene - I dressed up my "Wear My Heart On My Sleeves Tee" with this navy blue blazer - vest from White House Black Market paired with matte red Steve Madden flats. 






:: From Head to Toe ::
My Everyday Face Routine 
Face : bareSkin Foundation - #08 Bare Beige
Eyes : Lorac Unzipped Palette - Unconditional
Blush : Estee Lauder

Jewelry
Necklace : Kate Spade Mrs. Necklace
Rings : Tacori 
Watch : Breitling

Outfit
Jeans : Express Skinny Jeggings in Black
Top : Francesca's {from last season}
Vest | Blazer : White House Black Market

Accessories  
Handbag : LV Speedy 35
Scarf : Nordstorm Rack - Pashmina Wrap
Shoes : Red Matte Steve Madden Flats


I wore this outfit all day and will wear it out on our date tonight.  #TurntupFriday
Stay Tuned for a Desi OOTD post tomorrow!


xo || Happiness Never Goes Out of Style || xo

No comments:

Post a Comment