Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

Being Happy Never Goes Out of Style

NYC Business Casual OOTD + Fall Nudes

Recently I've been so obsessed with Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lips but all the colors I own are in some shade of pink | purple | red.  I've been longing for the perfect brownish-nude.  My last trip to the MAC store was a complete win - I came back with my second Spice Lip Liner (one of my absolute faves!) and a lipstick in the color :Peachstock.  Its a great fall nude for my skin tone, day or night.

Working in the city is one of the best parts of my career ... Walking the streets of this city whether it be 7AM or 7PM I feel like I always have to dress my best - you know live up to the "NYC Chic" standards.  I've been one of those girls ( I think I should start referring to myself as a woman or lady at the least! ) with a Mary-Poppins bag that weighed more than my left leg and 5 watermelons.  Commuting to and from the city has taught me become a minimalist at least Monday through Friday.  I'll do a full post on purse-downsizing later but this Tory Burch crossbody was a smart investment I made this summer and don't regret it. Is it not just the most perfect bag you've ever seen?! My husband may disagree but only because I can no longer throw the car keys or his phone in my purse on a night out but I love it!


Also - shoutout to my favorite Macaron Place on this planet. 




 As it gets chillier and (windier) I find myself reaching for warmer pieces like this blazer and these woolen pants but how can I not spice up my Business-Casual-Wednesday-Attire with my Valentino's?  


OUTFIT DEETS:

:: From Head to Toe ::
My Everyday Face Routine 
Face : bareSkin Foundation - #08 Bare Beige
Eyes : Naked 3 Palette - Nooner
Blush : Estee Lauder

Jewelry
Earrings: Tacori
Rings : Tacori
Watch : Breitling

Outfit
Jeans : Express Woolen Black Dress Pants
Top : Zara from last season}
Vest | Blazer : White House Black Market

Accessories  
Handbag : Tory Burch Crossbody (Similar Bag Here)
Shoes : Black Valentino Flats


Happy Hump Day
xo || Happiness Never Goes Out of Style || xo

No comments:

Post a Comment